Please pass a copy of this message to your website manager, IT manager and relevant colleagues. The message is also published on the JSWeb blog.
4 July 2022
The JSWeb business is part of Spiral Hosting, a leading web hosting provider in the UK & Ireland. JSWeb & Spiral have had a unique partnership since 2013 and we're planning to grow it further.
As part of a strategic business review we have decided:
(1) JSWeb will no longer sell web hosting, cloud servers or domain registration. We will partner with Spiral Hosting.
(2) Existing hosting plans, web servers and domain names will be transferred to the Spiral Hosting brand
(3) JSWeb will concentrate on web development & design services only.
JSWeb have relaunched our website www.jsweb.uk to showcase our services. We primarily work with WooCommerce, ZenCart and Magento. We hope to continue working with clients of all sizes on their web development & design projects. We offer a full service including Research, Design, Prototyping, Build, Test & Launch.
Important info regarding your services and the transfer to Spiral Hosting
Spiral Hosting will email you in the next day or two. An account will be created for you on the Spiral Hosting client area where you can manage all your products & services, view invoices & make payment and access our 24x7 technical support. A few things to note:
- Any hosting plans, cloud servers and domain names can be managed via the Spiral Hosting website
- Spiral Hosting offer live chat on www.spiralhosting.com who can assist you with sales & technical support
- The existing plans/pricing will be copied across. No technical changes are required. There won't be downtime.
- The billing system at Spiral Hosting works in the same way. Invoices are generated 28 days in advance. Your renewal dates will stay the same. You won't miss out on any time.
- Any unpaid invoices for web hosting services at JSWeb should still be paid by the due date. Spiral Hosting will be responsible for issuing invoices from the next renewal date.
- For each hosting plan / domain registration, you will receive an email when it is activated on Spiral Hosting. The hosting activation email may contain a new password for your hosting control panel.
JSWeb remains open for all your development & design projects
Almost 20 years ago JSWeb started building websites from a home office in Birmingham. We're extremely proud that we've grown as a company and we've witnessed our client's businesses grow too. We offer a wide range of services and we have have a wealth of expertise in WooCommerce, ZenCart and Magento. We welcome inquiries relating to website coding, themes, plugins and upgrades. We remain at your disposal and we hope you'll choose us for your next project.
On behalf of the teams at JSWeb & Spiral, we look forward to continuing to work with you.
Monday, July 4, 2022
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution